Followers

COMING SOON!





8/14/13

Skyrim Makeup Series- Solitude

Ok guys, the next Hold in my series is Solitude.
This is the capital city of Skyrim and one of the richest regions.
It's home to one of Skyrim's chief ports and is known for shipbuilding and trading.

In the far right of this picture, you can see the Blue Palace that houses much of the royalty in Solitude. This Hold is also home to the Thalmor and Bard's College.



Okay, so based on the location of being along the coast, the shipbuilding, and the luxurious royalty that lives there, I created my Solitude inspired look:


I used:
Too Faced's Shadow Insurance
SYN Cosmetics' 'Synfused'- brow bone
SYN Cosmetics' 'Delusion', UD's 'Evidence' & unnamed brown matte from Sephora- crease
MUG's 'Sea Mist', SYN Cosmetics' 'Savage', UD's 'Copper' & 'Smog'- lid
Covergirl Line Exact eyeliner
Maybelline mascara



WELP, i freaking love this look.
I wasn't sure how I was going to translate the Hold at first,
but as I played with it, I really grew to like it immensely.
It's a color combo that I haven't really worn before,
and I like it!
What are your thoughts?


5 comments:

  1. THis is so pretty, I lovethe combination of colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is amazing! I love it. The colors you used are fantastic and I love them all together. I don't know where to focus because it's all amazing. I love that you used a bold color (versus a highlighter color) in the inner eye - I've never done that before - genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks lady!! That means a lot. I had a lot of fun creating it. SYN cosmetics are good stuff!

      Delete
  3. Ah Solitude! I love Solitude~! The house you can buy there is the best! This is such a pretty interpretation~ You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading & appreciate any and all comments! This whole blog is still a work in progress and i'm learning more about the nail/beauty world everyday... I appreciate any feedback & knowledge you provide! :)